Thank you for your interest in joining Knightsbridge Schools International. Our dedicated staff create a world of opportunities for our learners around the globe. We are committed to inquiry based teaching and learning.
KSI seeks teachers who are committed to teaching as a vocation, and who wish to continually develop their professional skills to the highest possible level. In return for this commitment, KSI will provide an environment in which professionalism is valued and recognized.
- HOMEROOM TEACHER:
We are currently looking for an Experienced PYP homeroom teacher for a position in the 2018-2019 academic school year, with English native level. We offer a competitive salary package. If you are interested and you fulfilled the profile please submit your CV to email@example.com.
- ADMISSIONS AND MARKETING COORDINATOR:
We are looking for a well-rounded and seasoned professional with 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the educational sector.
This are her/his main tasks:
- Help articulate the school value proposition in a fashion that is clear and attractive for key stakeholders such as kinders, relocation agents, embassies, companies and ultimately, prospect parents of the target segments
- Develop innovative and differential activities and/or initiatives that can serve as channels to present the school value proposition to those stakeholders
- Develop innovative and differential marketing collaterals that can serve as channels to present the school value proposition to those stakeholders
- Develop activities and practices for school´s internal community in order to increase their school pride and genuine ability to refer the school to acquaintances. Key stakeholders of this community are:
- Current parents
- Staff Members (especially Teachers)
- Support the improvement of the current admissions process and policy allowing it to become more: User friendly, Relevant, Professional, Efficient and in line with market trends
- Be a key partner to the Senior Leadership Team of the school in formally and informally servicing parents, receiving their feedback and addressing their needs.
For this opportunity, please submit your CV and a statement of support, to our Human Resources on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org